- Welcome to the Friends of Maine Women's Basketball page! We are already looking forward to the 2015-16 women's basketball season! On the court, in the
locker room, and among the eager fans, the ALL IN spirit is spreading. We
all share that wonderful sense of anticipation as we approach the fresh
season and in our unique ways, we are all part of the action. The ALL IN
spirit is about the story of UMaine Women's Basketball at all levels, the
athletic department, the coaching staff, the team, the fans throughout the
state and the Friends' group.
Are you ALL IN?
- The Friends of Maine Women's Basketball have two major goals:
-- Your contribution goes directly to the women’s basketball program and allows us to compete at the highest level both on and off the court. We count on your generosity to help us pursue our goal of becoming and remaining a nationally recognized program of top student-athletes who serve as tremendous role models for the community, the state and the nation.
- Your Contribution Will:
- Provide needed funds for team travel
- Cover cost of summer school tuition
- Cover expense of school books
- Purchase equipment to allow our student-athletes to compete at the highest level
- Feed the team on away games
- Provide the coaches the travel opportunity to recruit that special player!
- Above all you can be a part of the excitement and continuous growth of Maine Women's Basketball!
- For detailed information on the Friends group be sure to link onto our
- Become a Friend and be part of the tradition and excitement that defines
women's basketball at the University of Maine.
Together, we are ALL IN the fresh spirit of UMaine Women's Basketball!
--SUPPORT THE BLACK BEARS--
Donate here -- or simply send check or money order to:
The University of Maine Foundation
Buchanan Alumni House
Two Alumni Place
Orono, ME 04469
The Black Bears would like to thank all fans and donors for your dedication to Maine Athletics!
--MARK YOUR CALENDARS--
- Jan. 9 - Noon - America East Home Opener vs. UMBC
- Jan. 18 - Bus Trip to UNH
- Jan. 23-24 - Alumnae weekend
- Jan. 24 - 10 a.m. - Alumnae brunch (Alfond Family Lounge)
- Feb. 27 - Senior Day vs. Binghamton
- Feb. 27 - Post-game reception (3:30 p.m.)
- Feb. 28 - Evening with the Black Bears (5-7 p.m.)
- America East Tournament (Binghamton) - March 5-6
- America East Championship - March 11
--KEEP TABS ON THE BLACK BEARS--
Fans are encouraged to follow our team and coaches on numerous social media pages:
Check out our newsletter for all the current events and insider information on Maine Women's Basketball!!
Are you ALL IN? Join Us!
YOUR PARTICIPATION YOUR ENTHUSIASM YOUR SUPPORT